These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of HexaWP.com’s Website.By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use HexaWP.com’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice
and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website
and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers
to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client
or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake
the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings
of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect
of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law
of United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural,
capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
By registering for or using the Services, you represent and warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or older. Our Services are intended solely for Users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Any registration, use of or access to the Services, by anyone under eighteen (18) is unauthorized and is a violation of this Agreement.
- If you use the Services on behalf of another party you agree that you are authorized to bind such other party to this Agreement and to act on such other party’s behalf with respect to any actions you take in connection with the Services
- It is your responsibility to provide accurate, current, and complete information on the registration forms, including an email address that is different from the domain you are signing up under. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, we will use the primary email address we have on file. It is your responsibility to ensure that the contact information for your account, including any domain accounts is accurate, correct and complete at all times. HexaWP is not responsible for any lapse in the Services, including without limitation, due to outdated contact information being associated with the service. If you need to verify or change your contact information, you may update your contact information at https://account.hexawp.com/ website. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account.
Compatibility with the Services
You are solely responsible for backing-up all of your website content, including but not limited to, any User Websites.
HexaWP does not warrant that we backup any of your website content, and you agree to accept the risk of loss of any and all of your content.
Except for User Content, all content available through the Services, including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, software, audio and other files, and their selection and arrangement, and all software used to provide the Services, are the proprietary property of HexaWP or HexaWP’s licensors. HexaWP.com website content (including predefinied WordPress plugins on user-generated WordPress-sites especially including E | ementor Pro plugin) may not be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, scraped, displayed, posted, transmitted, sold or exploited for any purpose in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, other than as expressly permitted in this Agreement. You may not, directly or indirectly, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code or other trade secrets from any HexaWP.com related website. Any use of HexaWP.com website content, other than as specifically authorized herein, is prohibited and will automatically terminate your rights to use HexaWP’s Services. All rights to use HexaWP.com content that are not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by HexaWP and HexaWP’s licensors.
You may be able to upload, store, publish, display and distribute information, text, photos, videos and other content on or through the Services (collectively, “User Content”). User Content includes any content posted by you or by users of any of your websites hosted through the Services (“User Websites”). You are solely responsible for any and all User Content and any transactions or other activities conducted on or through User Websites. By posting or distributing User Content on or through the Services, you represent and warrant to HexaWP that (i) you have all the necessary rights to post or distribute such User Content, and (ii) your posting or distribution of such User Content does not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
Solely for purposes of providing the Services, you hereby grant to HexaWP a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to: (I) use, reproduce, publicly perform, publicly display, modify, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part), publish and distribute User Content; and (II) make archival or back-up copies of User Content and User Websites. Except for the rights expressly granted herein, HexaWP does not acquire any right, title or interest in or to the User Content, all of which shall remain solely with you.
HexaWP exercises no control over, and accepts no responsibility for, User Content or the content of any information passing through HexaWP’s computers, network hubs and points of presence or the Internet. HexaWP does not monitor User Content. However, you acknowledge and agree that HexaWP may, but is not obligated to, immediately take any corrective action in HexaWP’s sole discretion, including without limitation removal of all or a portion of the User Content or User Websites, and suspend or terminate any and all Services without refund if you violate the terms of this Agreement. You hereby agree that HexaWP shall have no liability due to any corrective action that HexaWP may take.
Most of the modern day interactive web sites
to enable the functionality of this area and ease of use for those people visiting. Some of our
Unless otherwise stated, HexaWP.com and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for
all material on HexaWP.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print
pages from https://hexawp.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://hexawp.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license any material from https://hexawp.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://hexawp.com and subsites and from any site hosted by HexaWP.
Redistribute content from HexaWP.com (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
You may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the
context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of HexaWP.com’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or
use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular
link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also
reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing
to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact
us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond
directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness
or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the
website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify
and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any
page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as
libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or
other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)
are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.